Here is what Affirm offers:
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over three, six, or twelve months. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You'll know exactly how much you'll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and instantaneous. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don't need to have a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to its partners directly on your behalf.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.