AKi-HOME warrants furniture purchased by the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in construction and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to, and Aki-Home is not responsible for:
• normal wear and tear of fabrics or cover
• color fastness of fabrics or cover
• damages resulting from users negligence, foreseeable misuse, fire, accident, and acts of nature
• furniture that has been moved from the original delivery address
• merchandise marked or sold as a floor model or “AS IS”
• mirrors, glass shelves and glass table tops are not covered for breakage, chips, or scratches
• differences in wood grain patterns
To redeem warranty service:
Contact the Aki-Home customer service line at 855-692-5446. Additional warranties purchased with the sale of the furniture may also apply. Warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original Special Order invoice and/or receipt. If the repair requires the product to be returned to the manufacturer or distribution center, the cost of packing, shipping, and transportation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
NOTE: Cushion core depression is normal wear and is not considered a factory defect. One year limited warranty applies to residential use only, warranty does not apply to business and or commercial use.
On all other non-furniture items purchased, Aki-Home offers a 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty (if applicable/available) would apply.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
Aki-Home will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective item if the item qualifies for warranty service according to the terms set forth in this document. If the item is not able to be repaired or replaced, Aki-Home may exercise the option to replace the item with another in-stock item of equal or greater value. No refunds will be given.