White Glove Home Delivery Service
What to Expect
Delivery Teams will:
- Call and notify you 30 minutes prior to arrival
- Deliver clean merchandise
- Assemble all furniture
- Ask you where to place your new furniture.
- Show you how to operate your sleeper and recliners
- Attach all bedroom mirrors to dressers
- Set up beds
- Remove all packaging trash from your home
What the delivery drivers will NOT do
- Remove old furniture
- Assemble home goods/non-furniture items
- Connect electronics
- Reposition/move existing furniture
- Reschedule a delivery/Setup a replacement delivery
The Aki-Home Guarantee
Our goal is to give you, our customer, the very best service possible. We stand behind our products and guarantee the professionalism of our staff.
We guarantee that the merchandise you purchase will be in showroom condition upon delivery.
After delivery, we guarantee our furniture for one full year against manufacturer defects, or we will repair or replace the item at our option. Because natural materials vary enormously, we cannot control the kind of grain or finish color you will receive. Whenever possible, we will match or carefully select complementary grain, but variations must be expected.
This guarantee does not cover:
- "Asis" merchandise and other specifically marked "final sale" items.
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or accidents.
- Damage or discoloration caused by sunlight.
- Abnormal wear, fading, or shrinkage of any fabric.
- Merchandise marked "Customer Assembly Required" which is delivered in factory packed cartons for assembly by the purchaser.
Full warranty can be viewed at Aki-Home.com
If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 855-692-5446